Notices

Day 2

Old 04-23-2013, 08:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jon

Day 2

I'm on day 2 and I feel happier today. I have a lot more energy. There were no mistakes I made at work and things seemed to go smoothly. Keeping myself busy and I haven't really thought about drinking or smoking for much time. I can even get more into conversations now. Time does go by so slow I noticed, not sure what I will do with all this spare time lol. I still have a headache though. Not sure what I should take for it. Any ideas?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep up the good work!! Stay busy doing projects.. Anything.. Don't pick up that 1st drink!! Good luck to you!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
That bell or bike person

day 2 Wooo

Bestwishes, M
Old 04-23-2013, 09:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hollowx;3931936[B
]I'm on day 2 and I feel happier today. I have a lot more energy.[/B] There were no mistakes I made at work and things seemed to go smoothly. Keeping myself busy and I haven't really thought about drinking or smoking for much time. I can even get more into conversations now. Time does go by so slow I noticed, not sure what I will do with all this spare time lol. I still have a headache though. Not sure what I should take for it. Any ideas?

It gets even better!!! Stick with it and congrats on day two. Do you think your headache is withdrawl related or just a headache?

Either way, some ibuprofen and a lot of water usually does the trick for me.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Hollowx,
I don't want to give medical advice but don't forget that good old fashion water is helpful. I treated myself to a lot of nice fruit flavored water and fizzy water to keep myself hydrated at first and now it's just a natural part of my day. I think I forgot what it felt like for my body to tell me it was thirsty but now I really can tell.

Congratulations on day 2 and keep it going!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Jon

Ahh fizzy water. I should drink some. I took a nap and seemed that my headache was just lack of sleep. Need to remember to stay hydrated though. It's a lot easier to forget what your body needs when it's so used to a routine.