Notices

Day 4

Old 04-21-2013, 09:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4

Well it's day 4. Had a good nights sleep. Have some laundry in right now. I am feeling like I want a drink, but it doesn't feel so much like a craving, but a reaction to boredom or habit. But I have resisted do far and like I said there is nothing in the house and I'm NOT going out to get any. I think it might be time for a nap. I'll check in later.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keep up the good work
Old 04-21-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so glad you're doing well.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
2 detoxes down, 0 to go

Stay with it. Some unsolicited advice: do NOT let yourself get bored. Get out of the house and DO something, anything. Go to a meeting, go get some exercise, go to dinner with friends or family who don't drink, go see a movie or a sporting event, pretty much anything but stay home alone and feel one ounce of boredom.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well, near the end of day 4. I'm feeling good. Look for new music on line and found some really great stuff. I don't listen to the radio so I dig around for cool new music. And I also played games I'm on iPhone, totally into block heads. Did some cleaning and more laundry. Had a nice day around the house. Managed to keep myself busy. Had a nice nap. Tomorrow ill be heading to my uncles to help him with getting his house ready to list. That's always a full day for me. And I get paid so its a win win. Ill see you all in the morning! Good night
Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Glad to see your day 4 post. I plan to check in every evening to see how you're doing. I don't know you but I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work, I know you can do it!