Notices

climbing back up through the fog.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question climbing back up through the fog.

Hi everyone you can call me T Marie I'm new here, but not new to the grips of addiction. Once again I've left my lover opiate and pray I don't go back to the cunning and baffling grips of it I've struggled with addiction for 15yrs and I finally found a place I hope here on this forum where old timers like me can go that's been dealing with this disease for many moons just looking for some hope and wisdom and strength to keep going because some days I feel like giving up thinking maybe this isn't for me but department down I deserve recovery but I tell ya sometimes I feel I don't its a struggle for me and hard but I have alot to loose and I wanna keep at least a little bit of serenity <3 question for you all though I've been sober for a couple weeks and I'm going through p.a.w.s right now and got accepted into a program for Suboxone to help with cravings but since I've been sober for a few weeks should I start subs? At n.a meetings I'm there totally involved as far as listening but man!! I tell you this addiction of my screams so loud sometimes during my peace time which then brings on the frustration sweats irrability and then the obsession and temptation to wanna use kicks in...pretty hard so I'm stuck and need help from fellow addicts about this do I start Suboxone to help with cravings peace of mind etc? Or just wing it push my way through and just deal with it? This too shall pass but I'm fighting for my life y'all I've. Been knocking on deaths door with these pills and I'm trying to live. Thanks for taking time to read… love ladytee♥
Old 04-13-2013, 02:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi T Marie

we can't give you medical advice here it's against our rules, but I know you'll find a lot of support and a lot of people willing to share experience

It's pretty hard to get into a sub programme so I hear - I'd do a lot of research before I dropped out.

If you have a Dr or medical person to talk to about this I think that would be the way to go

D
Old 04-13-2013, 02:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

a safe detox program

Originally Posted by Ladyteeslove View Post

do I start Suboxone to help with cravings peace of mind etc?

Or just wing it push my way through and just deal with it?
I have been down this road many times in the past
either on my own or through rehab
most all times I was off of everything in way less than two weeks
seems a problem with taking something else
so as to kick what I really like is
then I'm still stuck on needing and wanting yet something else

best if we share with a doctor we wish to kick all ASAP
then let the doc lay down a safe detox program

onehigherpower
Old 04-13-2013, 09:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you