Notices

Rd 2, day 47

Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rd 2, day 47

This has by far been the worst week since u began this journey oct 1. Im sober and cannot think if any reason to drink that woukd make any of this better. My husband an I are nearing a divorce or reconciliation. I'm not sure. We agreed to counseling, he had his fest session tonight. I spent an hour after my aa meeting with some fellows, talking about my situation. I'm in a good place right now. In 10 min I might not be, but I will be sober. What is gonna happen will happen, and for me, being drunk will only make it worse. Night y'all
Old 04-12-2013, 08:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Prayers for peace and good outcome for you FT, whatever that might be

D
Old 04-13-2013, 04:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks dee

I slept for 9 hours and woke up in a great mood. Sobriety allows this to happen for me. If I walk through this and continue to hold grudges and be pissy, then not only do I lose myself, I will get drunk. Then everyone around me loses. My sobriety is much too important to throw away over a marriage that has gone down the tubes. I'm in recovery. My recovery is all or nothing, it's not based on outside experiences! Anyways, everyone have a good Saturday. I'm going to sure try.