Notices

Am I being tested

Old 04-07-2013, 08:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Am I being tested

Anger has been a problem for me, and last night I went to put my boy to bed and my dog was in the crib!! That used to mean really bad night for dexter but I handled it and got my point across without hitting him or making him sleep outside for the night, it might not seem like much but its huge to me I feel control over my temper, I've never had that. And what the **** would possess a pitbull to sleep in a baby's crib anyway and how did I not hear him getting in there, any way he helped me see I'm getting better, that ********!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 08:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you. I think that maybe your dog likes to sleep with your little one. I know my pets love to be near me when I am sleeping. Does your dog have his own bed in the house? Maybe next to the crib?
I am glad that your temper didn't get the best of you.

(Sasha out Malamute would always try ot sleep on the couch, No matter how hard we tried she would find a way to sleep there. She was stubborn)
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Mizzuno View Post
Good for you. I think that maybe your dog likes to sleep with your little one. I know my pets love to be near me when I am sleeping. Does your dog have his own bed in the house? Maybe next to the crib?
I am glad that your temper didn't get the best of you.
Yes he has his own bed!!!! A pimpin leather one he's not allowed on furniture at all, he knows that he's 11 yrs old, that's why I get mad when he goes out of of his way to do stupid things like that. But I guess I'm 39 and pretty sure I've done some stupid things to lol everybody slips up even my dog, he's a very good boy
Old 04-07-2013, 08:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Well, not hitting your dog IS huge.

Does your dog have a bed of his own that he loves?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Our animals are very smart beings. Dexter might find the crib to be a better bed for him. I understand the frustration. I suppose there are worse things that you could encounter. For example, Dexter chewing up the crib