Notices

Big Dog Day by fishingmattr

Old 03-26-2013, 03:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Big Dog Day by fishingmattr

Hello it's me again, fishingmattr. It's great to be here again. Another day sober. It feels good. By the way my dog "BIG DOG" is doing great. He's actually been swimming here since the wheather has been warm. We've been hiking all over the place but have'nt found any more antlers in a while. I sold the elk teeth I found. Actually "Big Dog" foud one of them, and the other was two feet away. He really is an amazing dog. I heard the toothe in his mouth rattle as he toothed it then spit it on the ground. I went over to see what it was and lo and behold, it was an ivory elk toothe. The other on was just a few feet away.

Been out riding my scooter a lot lately. It's a blast. Raking has started at the campground so I've been raking. It's time to do something at least. I'll be busy with the campground all summer now. I'm so glad, it gives me something to do that makes me tired in the evenings. I've been sleeping really good since my first day raking. Soon I'll be mowing all the little yards for the campers.

I have to go to my probation officers office tomorrow and take another U/A. I'll pass because I've been clean and sober. What a relief. I'll also have to see my counciler to see about moving to phase three. Then , hopfully in may I'll graduate the program. I'm looking forward to that. I've been in it for a whole year now and am looking forward to complete freedom. I have a big enough step forward to look at serriously. My whole life is at stake. Staying sober is'nt easy! One day at a time right. I'll try to keep you informed about my abstinance.

Well complete freedom is something to look forward to. Life is'nt easy sometimes but I have a lot to look forward to now. I am riding legally on a moter cycle. Gonna try to move my way up. I never would have done that on my own, so I'll thank the judge for the last year of my life. It's important you know! Life, so "easy does it" first things first" and "live and let live".......

Have a great week and look for something to be really grateful for. It can really help stop the jitters. "One day at a time"!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks fishing, looks like your life is really taking shape. All gifts of recovery for doin the next right thing! Good For You!