Notices

Apologies

Old 03-26-2013, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Apologies

Hi dear friends,

As I went through the peak of my withdrawal yesterday, my emotions got all weird. I experienced a great sense of irritability and in the flow of this emotion posted some stuff that was not very kind or helpful. And not even what I am really like.

I was exhausted from not sleeping, my emotions going in all sorts of directions and my body was detoxing.

Today I'm a lot better. I feel good, can think clearly and feel like myself again.

So I apologize for what I have posted before. It was an expression of withdrawal emotions that are not really me. I appreciate the moderators deleting my posts.

I would like to stay a member here, both as being a help to others as well as getting help when I need it.

I'm truly sorry. I apologize.

I wish you all the best!

TF
Old 03-26-2013, 04:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thanks for your apologies.

I think a lot of us have been where you were last night. It's tough, but things should improve from here on for you.
Old 03-26-2013, 04:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Recognizes the Beast

The good news is the first week is usually the toughest, you get through this and things get better. As for irritability, we've all been there, my wife can definitely vouch for that .

Keep up the good fight brother!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'd just say frankly I can't figure out what you're apologising for! I only did my first post tonight but I was reading yours with interest. This seems a truly great group of people, I'm not sure it's that easy to offend, tho your very first post was a bit um. Xx
Old 03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

It isn't easy to step up and apologize. It is very much appreciated. I hope you'll feel stronger and more hopeful soon. You never need to go back to that awful place, that's the good news.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:45 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hey ( Sy from Duck Dynasty) your alright. I need no apologies, because I have no idea what you are speaking of. I hope that today is better for you. Take care of you.