Notices

Sobriety DAY ...1 !!!

Old 03-25-2013, 02:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sobriety DAY ...1 !!!

Hey for anyone that will listen and read boy do I need help! My life became out of control yet again when I picked up percocets after having a 2 year clean date. I'm miserable I finished my 10 hours 8:48am so I can do a suboxone detox on my own at home. I tell my family I no feel well bc of allergies or cramps they are buying it but boy am I scared. I just seeking some positive help from others that have experienced some of the things I'm going through. I'm being super lazy but I really have zero motivation !i bought tons of vitamins hope there the right ones. I always try and read what ppl say works while in withdrawal stage. Please give me feedback
Old 03-25-2013, 02:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR Percsagain Have you spoke to a doctor about what is best to do in withdrawal stage? I hope you feel better soon x
Old 03-25-2013, 03:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No I don't have any medical insurance I bought these off the streets and from past experiences and Internet is how I'm moving forward. I cannot continue to hold off and make a new excuse as to why I cannot quit today. I really need any support I'm alma it in tears as I write this bc of how scared I am of relapse. Nevertheless thanx for the moral support I seek. U know that co-dependency we addicts crave 😉
Old 03-25-2013, 04:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So glad you are here

I am on day 8 clean and sober from percocet and hydrocodone use for the past two - three years, after being clean and in recovery for over 10 years from alcohol and crack. Those pain pills are sneaky... my withdrawal was horrible... I did it cold turkey instead of talking to a medical provider and titrating my dose...
horrible symptoms... but I went to work today and it was all worth it not to be paranoid and wondering who knows I am using or being anxious to get home for my next fix... I actually stayed 30 minutes late.
I did have to go to the ER on the evening of day 3 due to my blood pressure escalating and a lot of agitation... I am glad I went.
I hear that you don't have insurance so please be careful and if you have symptoms that cannot be controlled with OTC meds, I would encourage you to go to a local urgent care... they are usually not too expensive and you can get in fairly quickly, at least where I live. However, it sounds like you are ready to quit, so good for you.
Peace,
M.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Aka.. Indamiricale. :)

Doctor or the ER is the best way to detox..

I never have had any insurance either.. But i went to the ER and wound up in the ICU on one trip due to detoxing..

Its nothing to take lightly..

ER's have to take you weather you have the ability to pay or not....

We are here for you..