Notices

into day 4

Old 03-24-2013, 12:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

into day 4

Ok, went to Whole Foods, made a huge salad with meat. Got a treat there too, and a pricey carrot/leafy greens drink. I really housed that drink, I think my body is telling me something. Ibuprophen seems to be taking effect on my joints. I watched 2 movies on Netflix, Big Fish was really good. Time to pass out. I'm finally getting sleepy. Thanks!!
Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well done .. Keep it up . It will get better and better .
Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad you're doing good, tomorrow at noon will be my day 5, so I need to hit the hay. I'm finally starting to eat really well again, too. Stay sober, I'll try to match you day for day
Old 03-24-2013, 03:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
Ok, went to Whole Foods, made a huge salad with meat. Got a treat there too, and a pricey carrot/leafy greens drink. I really housed that drink, I think my body is telling me something. Ibuprophen seems to be taking effect on my joints. I watched 2 movies on Netflix, Big Fish was really good. Time to pass out. I'm finally getting sleepy. Thanks!!
I LOVE Big Fish Johnny, probably my favourite Tim Burton film. It just makes me feel like a kid again, the ending is so clever.

Well done on 4 days too, I'm on day 3 but like Vastreaction I'm following suit
Old 03-24-2013, 04:09 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

4 days YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it does get better and better...I need to see Big Fish...thanks for posting..
Old 03-24-2013, 07:51 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Haha! Ok, maybe a race!!? I'm down. And the best thing I got out of Big Fish, was when he sees the Goldfish in the Encyclopedia and it reads: A goldfish will remain small if it is kept in a small tank, but if put in a different tank it will grow to 2, 3, or even 4 times it's original size. That's me and why I need to get out of this one horse town.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
Haha! Ok, maybe a race!!? I'm down. And the best thing I got out of Big Fish, was when he sees the Goldfish in the Encyclopedia and it reads: A goldfish will remain small if it is kept in a small tank, but if put in a different tank it will grow to 2, 3, or even 4 times it's original size. That's me and why I need to get out of this one horse town.
I loved "The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught" - caught by the lure of alcohol? Absolutely

A race? You're on! We'll just get so competitive we'll forget what we're racing for and not even think about alcohol. Everyone's a winner!