Notices

Tired of both pills and pain :-)

Old 03-12-2013, 05:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tired of both pills and pain :-)

Hi there everyone
beeing Norwegian I may write in another way than most of you - but I'm quite sure you will understand me ....hope so :-)
In the first place I just wanted to say hello....
I found this site while searching for advices here, there and everywhere ....
Don't know what to write in my first thread, just mention that I am in a not really planned taper these days from codein-paacetamol tablets.
When I say "not really planned", it means I just got nearly empty this month for these pills for pain, and suddenly I found myself with just a few left .....made me a bit "panical" ....but I try not to think too much, along with looking for advices here ....or any other serious places.... It would be nice to quit these pills...though I've got much pain from fibromyalgia and arthroses a.s.o .....
I found one advice some time ago, such as Imodeum (or something like that) ...but I got advice from the pharmacist to use Idoform travel, one cheewing tabl a day....helping stomach generally ....
I can absolutely feel that I don't have been using my tablets more than between 1 and 1/2 or 1 ...and sometimes just 1/2, just because I'm going empty. I had in plan to taper, but a bit slower than this....still I hope and believe I shall make it.....I pray for that ! So far I slepp ok....no really harmful restless legs yet, though pain all over legs and sometimes it feels like I've been running Marathon ;-)
Try not to count days till my docktor will give me my monthly 100 pills....and I have no intention to tell him I have a taper in mind - not yet - (and dare not to tell I got empty too soon...
Thanks to you who pay time to read this.....thankful to you beeing here :-)
Peace & Love
Old 03-12-2013, 05:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi there and welcome, you'll find lots of support here so don't be shy in explaining what's going on for you
Old 03-12-2013, 05:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks a lot misspond ! So nice of you to welcome me ;-) No, I won't be shy....I write what I feel