Notices

My problem

Old 03-08-2013, 06:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy My problem

I am 28 years old. I never been the type of person who would do drugs. My problem started last year from a surgery I had and it never healed properly and I had to go tru 4 more surgerys and I have been on pain meds because my scar turned into a open wound and had to be laid open and I lost my belly button from the infection.. So it has been a year and 6 months and it has not closed up it gets infected over and over and it is very painful. So my surgeon stopped giving pain meds but I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do so I tryed heroin and it took my pain away but I have only been on the drug for 3 weeks and I am sick of it and I want to get well with out drugs. I promise I want do any thing this stupid again.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Please go to a meeting and get yourself off it. There's no light at the end of the heroin road. Prison or death is it. That drug is very popular in my town. We lose a young adult or teen at least once a week. Being a widower myself at the age of 25, I speak from the heart. Heroin is scary stuff and the longer you use, the harder to recover. good luck to you!!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Is your wound healed yet? Sounds like you might have a couple issues. Why not hit the doctor's office or maybe even go to the ER, tell them about what's going on, you can get help. Good luck.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Jennifer ... Yes seek medical help immediately . Heroin is bad stuff I was around a girl who used it and sadly she died. Accidentally overdosed. She was very young. Nothing to mess around with!!!!!

You can do this. It is very early for you. Hugs and prayers going your way.