Notices

Hi there!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi there!

Today im back on day 1 after having 3 weeks sober im getting so fed up with this vicious cycle , im also getting assesed for bipolar soon im not sure if this is adding to my moodswings wanting to drink ect, ive been sober for a whole year before then foud out my husbad was cheating and hit the bottle ive ended up in hospital twice since christmas and i dont want to end up back in there again x
Old 02-26-2013, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sorry for the situation with your marriage. That sounds tough, but you know that drinking will only worsen the situation. Stay sober and strong and you will be able to work your way through this problem.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR ndk735

Have you had support to quit before? That can make all the difference. But you have quit for a year before so you know you can do it again x
Old 02-26-2013, 12:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Happy you are here, ndk. I hope sharing your feelings will help you feel less alone.

I'm sorry for the pain you've been through. It's hard to admit drinking doesn't help, & we're just making things harder. All we do is get numb for awhile, and the price is too high. We're still left with the original problem - along with a hangover and regrets. It's not worth it for the short-lived bit of relief we might get. You've figured that out, though. You already know you can do it - and this time you can stay on track.