Notices

Upset about incident in the rehab my gf is at.

Old 02-26-2013, 02:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lqypb View Post
Ok so my girlfriend was on her third day of detox and she was told to not bring certain items like scissors and clippers and they can not have them in there possessions at any time during the stay. My gf is a stylist and a guy and her for a hair cut and she said that we can't have items like scissors or clippers and then the staff checked them out to them and my gf was not even done with detox and she is giving haircuts cause she feels bad and can't say no. I'm pissssed she spent 12,000$ and that was all put her own pocket she is
There for recovery right? Not to go and do her day job while withdrawing.
Now it's getting worse. There are three pay phones and there are 80% guys and when. I call and ask for my girlfriend they just hang up one. Not the staff but the patients. My lady is
Somewhere were she's being cheated out of help. Last night one of the girls there she was sitting on another guy patients lap at the smoke pit and was kissing his neck. And then the same two got caught trying to sneak out and got caught but it got swept under the rug. This is ***&ing BS
Old 02-26-2013, 03:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think you're letting your fear run away with you a little.

If you're not getting through, can you try ringing the main desk to get a staff member?

It must be hard for people with partner in rehab - but really for your gf this time needs to be about her right now, not about you.

I think you either trust your girlfriend to work on her recovery and not get sidetracked with rehab romances, or you don't.

If you don't then that's something you need to look at and talk about when she gets out.

Check out the Friends and Family forums to see how other loved ones deal with this

D
Old 02-26-2013, 04:33 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think Dee has a good point and that calling the main desk could give you some information about the situation.

I hope that your girlfriend is using the rehab as best she can, but it's up to her, isn't it.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks you D! That Was nice of you to relay that message In a way that I can understand. I Am going to take that advice and not turn back. I have let the worst get the best of. These threads are awesome, I'm a beginner so I don't know much about what to do in certain circumstances but I am open minded and I think you just made my whole month seen allot shorter. Thanks a bunch.. Kudos

Attachment 18042

image-1356331215.jpg
Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

right back atcha!

D
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dee74 View Post
right back atcha!

D