Notices

Blacked out

Old 02-27-2013, 08:20 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by auden67 View Post

Finally, most importantly, forgive yourself. FORGIVE YOURSELF. Its the key to moving forward. I agree we hurt ourselves the most. Hugs and welcome!
edited by TrixMixer

I think this statement by Auden says it all--"Forgive yourself". What's done is done, and good has come out of this situation. You are now ready to tackle sobriety. That is a wonderful awakening.

Furthermore ChasingHim, you have certainly gained the respect and admiration of so many here at SR. When your feeling low --just read some of the posts that admire the courage it took to make the decissions you did.

Last edited by TrixMixer; 02-27-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: delete--posted before completed
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by auden67 View Post

Finally, most importantly, forgive yourself. FORGIVE YOURSELF. Its the key to moving forward. I agree we hurt ourselves the most. Hugs and welcome!
edited by TrixMixer

I think this statement by Auden says it all--"Forgive yourself". What's done is done, and good has come out of this situation. You are now ready to tackle sobriety. That is a wonderful awakening.

Furthermore ChasingHim, you have certainly gained the respect and admiration of so many here at SR. When your feeling low --just read some of the posts, you are a very courageous young lady.

Your Boyfriend will be the real loser if he let's you go---In my opinion you deserve better, and who knows you may lose him but find that"someone better"

Good Luck and Best Wishes
Trix