Notices

I hate weekends with alcholic partner 18 years

Old 02-24-2013, 09:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I hate weekends with alcholic partner 18 years

Wel 5th weekend sober my 2nd since i got out of hospital,i dont no weather times going fast or slow,iv been out 2 weeks and ifs hard how can i go the rest of my life with out that happy drunk filling,thats wat doc said,so she left me,my partner of 18 years has walked out and left me and me 2 cats with no heating,food and smokes im so cold,on sofa with cats and duvet,she has choosen alchol over me havent been on s.r since friday when she stated,shes one of them nasty drunks.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Dagger, I am really sorry that she chose alcohol over staying with you. Is there any way you can borrow some money for food and heat until things stabilize for you?
Old 02-24-2013, 11:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks anna, i see u got cat's,whats there names,myn are tink and gizmo they are my life now,ones 8and ones 9 months little terror,

I be ok got some people coming tomorow and got doctors twice so pretty busy,on monday i can say to people"im 6 weeks sober thursday"thats what i'll say to my doctor thank u for reading and postting Dagger
Old 02-24-2013, 11:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well done Dagger on your 6 weeks!

I have a fab fat cat too (from the Aristocats) called Marie ... you can do it Dagger, you sound strong to me. I was going to say that there are plenty more fish in the sea...ahem, but not sure that is a literal truth right now with the dwindling fish supply.

But you know what I mean.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Thank's valll,i some times fill strong but my armor(drink)has gone and she was part of that armor,i meet her when i was 15 so was she,she's the only girl i'v ever been with im now 34,and to go out there to find a partner or new friends and not to be drinking girls dont like that,wel the girls i no anyway,but i'v got to fight on,im one of the 5% who dont drink.Thanks for your comments valll take care your self