Notices

I need some structure...

Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

My silly procrastination thing to do today: mail a form with a quick note to my tax guy. For some reason, I've been unable to get a piece of paper, a pen, an envelope, and a stamp all at the same time! Of course I'm at work now and will probably forget when I get home, but I'm throwing it out there.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:28 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ReadyAtLast View Post
Your DD's bed sounds great

Glad you've got your stuff done. It feels better doesn't it

I'm in a great mood. I appealed my council tax band couple of months ago and they've downgraded me so chuffed! I get a rebate of the difference for the last 9 years from when I bought the house

Oh wow! That is amazing news!! Really pleased for you

Yes feeling better for doing stuff, tomorrow morning will be my main challenge when DD is at nursery - must not sit!

Yes it's a very cool bed, headache putting it together, one of those how hard can this be really moments? 11pm... you can go to bed now darling!!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:33 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by OneLessLonely View Post
My silly procrastination thing to do today: mail a form with a quick note to my tax guy. For some reason, I've been unable to get a piece of paper, a pen, an envelope, and a stamp all at the same time! Of course I'm at work now and will probably forget when I get home, but I'm throwing it out there.
I feel your pain, those 4 things are notoriously hard to get together in the same place at the same time

Put a reminder on your phone (then switch it off and forget about it lol!)
Old 02-21-2013, 11:37 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Did you get your letter posted OLL? Don't make me nag you today

I was procrastinating over getting out of bed this morning... and snooze... and snooze... and snooze... not the best start lol. I did have a super warm cosy sleep though
Old 02-21-2013, 11:55 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Morning

Don't you find it takes ages to wake up,come round and get out of bed when sober. When drinking I'd leap out straight to bathroom

Hope you have a good day and a happy,healthy and sober weekend.Enjoy the racing thingy -sounds good fun and great to do something active with DS

I'm checking out now-see you on Monday.xx
Old 02-22-2013, 12:56 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Ah sorry I missed you, just back from the nursery run... ONE cuppa then will get into cleaning attack mode.

I don't think I've ever been a fan of waking up regardless of being sober or not, especially when it's so cold!

Have a great 4 days, , enjoy the peace and relaxation (lucky thing lol!) xx