Notices

Angela's Accountability - February 20th

Old 02-20-2013, 04:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angela's Accountability - February 20th

So, yesterday didn't go so well but today is a new day.

I work both my jobs today so there is literally no opportunity to drink. I work 9am to 9pm and the liquor stores close at 9 pm!
Tonight I'll get subway for dinner, come home, eat and read. The TV will not be turned on at all!

It's not much of a plan but ill be too exhausted for anything else!

Ill check in later when AV is telling me it's a good idea to drink to unwind at the end of today

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2013, 04:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

Angela.... Sounds like a good plan today.

I started to do better when it changed from me trying to avoid time and started to spend time. Admittedly it takes practice and desire. But I started spending weekend time planning things to do other than avoid drinking.

D you have a plan for other days? AVRT or AA? I use a blend of smart , AVRT, AA and good old common sense when I find some.

My best to you on your journey.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Weasel! I appreciate the support. I have a smart meeting on the other side of town from me but I work on the 1 night it's offered. AA doesn't seem to be a good fit for me with the research I've done. I'm still trying I find my 'niche'
Old 02-20-2013, 08:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Angela1234 View Post
So, yesterday didn't go so well but today is a new day.

I work both my jobs today so there is literally no opportunity to drink. I work 9am to 9pm and the liquor stores close at 9 pm!
Tonight I'll get subway for dinner, come home, eat and read. The TV will not be turned on at all!

It's not much of a plan but ill be too exhausted for anything else!

Ill check in later when AV is telling me it's a good idea to drink to unwind at the end of today

Thanks!
Well, if the liquor stores close before you get home, it sounds like you should be OK. And Subway is a healthy choice, so it sounds like you're on the right path. Actually it sounds like a very viable plan.

Where would you get the booze if the liquor store closes before you get home? Safeway? That's how I got my DUI.