Notices

Encouragement

Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Encouragement

"...Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing..."
- 1 Thessalonians 5: 11

How we all need to have a word of encouragement.

It makes all the difference with how we perform in our jobs, in the home, in our recovery .

So often it's easy for people to focus on the negative, rather than the positive, such as the mistakes we may make and the hopeless situation we feel we're in .

Just one word of encouragement can change all that .

It encourages us to carry on and give it our best. It makes us feel appreciated, and we can make a difference.

As we go about our day, let's be mindful of the people we come in contact with, and speak an encouraging word.

It will brighten their day! As well as take us out of ourselves .

Encouragement, we so desire
For it's this that lift's our spirits higher.

How are you doing today? Never lose hope! I was a hopeles alkie and today I am at peace . I would like to pray for you. You are helping me too!! Thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 06:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by deeker View Post
"...Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing..."
- 1 Thessalonians 5: 11

How we all need to have a word of encouragement.

I was a bit discouraged today, I wrote this thread awhile ago. But I came in here looked at my private messages and someone very special reminded me that I am just human. He encouraged me, and it worked. I am feeling so much better. that is what we do here for one another. Thanks TomSteve!!