Notices

Day 4

Old 01-29-2013, 03:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Breaking Thru

Day 4

I think I should post every day this definitely helps. Day 4 just beginning. My doc is crack. Ihave been using for 10 years after using powder for 15. Graduated by accident after a new neighbor brought it to me by some misunderstanding. She couldn't take it back so I used it. Big mistake. Right now my bills have not been paid and I am suffering anxiety over gas maybe being shutoff. Have grandchildren I love who wouldn't be able to come visit if that happened. Anyway got to go to work and am grateful. I still have a job
Thanks in advance for sharing.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A simple guy making his way

TR.... I can really relate to your post. I used for years and spent every dollar. I still have a ton of debt from it.

I was able to break it when I moved states. But I soon found a new connection. It has not been easy.

I also graduated because I was unaware when a friend said to smoke this of what I was in for.

I have many horror stories from the drug. It is incedeous and cruel in what it does to us.

Good for you on 4 days! You can do this and get past this initial part. I found I could control crack cravings more as I stayed sober longer.

We are here to support you!

Ken