Notices

recently separated

Old 01-14-2013, 03:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

recently separated

Hello,

My name is beverly, I recently left my spouse in december 2012, and the reason i left, is because i felt the guilt of not making sure everything in the home front was perfect on the money front end of marriages. More or less i was responsible for the money, and for a long time things went well, and paid bills on time, then we had to refinace and from that time on things went down hill, and i just felt like i didnt care anymore because my spouse was not around me , he was 95 percent of time with his friends doing things other than caring for me and the kids, or even being with us at all. his time was more important with them, he fills i complained when i went to the woods to go hunting , and i did im sure but i finally wrote him a 4 pg letter, and in the letter i told him, i did because of him being there physically but not emotionally , meaning he was drunk along with his friends. Thats what he did, gone, drink, drink, and drink, or if home building something in the barn or having a get together, food, drink drink and drink , pass out. now he
has become so angry at me because he fills he has taken care of everything on his own for 22 yrs, which is bs, i worked as well, but we didnt end up saving like we should have. so now its all my fault, we had to short sale the house, but his brother in law purchased it so now he is renting it, because h would never leave that house.
so a few days after the holidays, i had to call him and he was drunk and screamed at me, IHATE YOU< YOU MF< YOUR A LIAR< I TOOK CARE OF YOUR BOYS< I F HATE YOU< GO KILL YOURSELF< BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT< DO US ALL A FAVOR<
so he did it again 1 mo after, screaming I HATE YOU>YOUR A LIAR< then i hung up on him and it made him pissed off,so i called him back and left him several msgs, and gave it right back to him, maybe it was not right, but i had had enough, and wasnt going to listen to it anymore.
he has abused animals, emotionally my kids.
so now i am taking care of myself, at first i didnt know what to do, but i am finding the strength to move on, and if he forgives me, ok , i dont know , i am reading books on how to put it back together, but the part of screaming at me , hurts me deaply. can i forgive if it comes to that.
I love him deaply, and want to work it out, and make a better marriage, but honestly does it really work if you put your efforts into it.