Notices

Talk me down!!

Old 01-13-2013, 03:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talk me down!!

Soo I go to look at a new place today (ex and I have been living separately for over a year) and who shows up the same time I do but my EX to look at the SAME place. Was soo awkward

We get along so it wasnt that but watching him video the place for his new gf... who has three kids, who he just met 3 mos ago!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! He already gives me only half what he owes me in support and now hes going to start supporting this woman.. who he just met and her lil babies under the age of 5?

I told him i think its too fast to move in with here.. he barely knows her and it affects our two kids (8 and 10) We were married for 11 years... together for 15... this seems out of character and irresponsible

If I could only drink these feelings away... yes I know... they would still be there but then I would feel worse cause I would also have a hangover tommorow... grrrrrrrr...... I just dont need this right now.\

Thanks if you got this far.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh no. I don't even know what to say, but in "my head" I would be feeling so sad, not that I want you to.

I can understand how you're feeling right now, and I totally feel for you. Wow!!!

Anyway, keep talking if you need to.

I agree with you, I think it's too soon also... Hope all goes well.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

There's no problem in the universe that alcohol can't make worse....It's as simple as that.