Notices

My story

Old 01-10-2013, 01:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My story

I am an ex-soldier who was addicted to Cocaine through my direct work with Columbia national army and the United States Army. I worked for the United States Health Services Command in Ft Sam Houston, TX., with temporay duty assigmnent in Columbia to exraticate cocoa fields in that country. Working in the mountains of Columbia the Columbia national army members chewed cococa leaves to suppress hunger and help control your breathing in the high mountains where the fields were located. We were directed to live and work closely with the Cloumbian Army partners which included consuming cocoa leaves in the daytimes and smoking cocoa paste to stay alert at night. I was discharged with an honoable after they found out what the command sent us through. My addiction didnt stop in Colunmbia the adventure and nightmare continue with the new Columian commrades in San Antonio for 10 years. I was never caught or charged with any drug related offenses. But I have seen families and lives destroyed from the drugs, myself included. Today I am a College Grad and soon to be drug counselor. God is good.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sobriety is Traditional

My first wife had a bunch of coca tea. It was great stuff--coca is to cocaine what rope is to hashish.

Welcome to SR! There is a section for cocaine, but I think a lot of newcomers just post here first.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sound's like a rough past. Greatfull you have turned yourself around in a good way of becoming a drug counselor. Sound's like a great way to help other's with addiction and to stay focused on your own personal recovery!