Notices

Please help with essay for psych class

Old 04-20-2004, 06:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Please help with essay for psych class

Hello everyone. I hope it is ok that I joined this forum. I really need ya'll to help me.

I am finishing up a general psychology class that I have been taking on-line. Up until this class I haven't been in college for years and years. I thought it was about time to finish my college education.

It is a requirement of the course that I complete a minimum 300 word essay for each chapter. Up to now all the information I have been needing to write these essays has been in the text book. This time the question can not be answered strictly from the text book. I can not locate the information I need to answer the question. I have searched the web with many, many combinations of search terms and no luck.

I don't want anyone to write the essay for me, I am just hoping that someone can give me a web address that will provide me with information I need to formulate an answer to the essay question. The part I am having trouble with is finding information on:

FAILURE TO FIND COMPLETELY NONADDICTIVE MOOD-ALTERING DRUG.

I have pretty much decided how I will try to answer the question without finding this info, but I really would like to know if there are such drugs.

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely,
Phoenix777
Old 04-20-2004, 06:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Re: Please help with essay for psych class

maybe try herbal stuff? someone told me white chestnut oil is very calming almost like a sedative, I dunno really know hope I helped
Old 04-20-2004, 06:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

This may help though I'm sure there are varying opinions on the drugs mentioned.

I found it quickly by going to google and used : "non-addictive mood altering drugs"

http://www.dr-bob.org/babble/20010618/msgs/67575.html
Old 04-20-2004, 07:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Dear Chy,

Thank you very much. This was one of the few results I had found. It is a start. I was hoping to find something a bit more technical or at least more web pages addressing this issue. In the meantime I wrote to the teacher about my frustration regarding this question as it was written.