Notices

New

Old 01-08-2013, 06:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New

I am new to this but I can't do this by myself, I've been smoking weed and synthetic weed for about 4 years now. My life has been a downward spiral ever since everytime I try to stop I fall back into the same cycle a few days later. To make matters worse 2 years ago I started to smoke synthetic weed and then going to have sex, which has only lead to another addiction. It has taken a hold of my life and won't let go. I have reached the point when I am really ready to get my life back.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Huh?

You can do it!!!

In addition to booze, I also have an addiction to weed.

I don't know if I have any advice to offer. Apparently I'm better at advising others than helping my own self. (Read thru some of my posts).

Hang in there! Substances have robbed us of our lives, but that doesn't mean we have to keep arming them...
Old 01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Welcome Tryingin904 -

Addiction is like that - it gets worse and we keep repeating the same behavior even when we're trying not to. I found that I couldn't stop drinking and felt pretty hopeless when I came here, but with the support here and some outside help, I finally was able to turn things around. I'm glad you posted today - recovery IS possible!:ghug3