Notices

Is loving being on my recovery

Old 01-05-2013, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Is loving being on my recovery

The last few days i've been very grateful for being on a 12 step program and goin to NA meeting being clean and sober and being in touch with other people has helped me so much after spliting up with my partner, we are both still in touch but not together and we our now both looking after our own recovery and maybe in the future things may be different but i'm around other woman in recovery and i know now thats what i needed. Thank you all to every one that has helped me the last week and im here if any 1 needs any help hope every one is ok take care xxxxx
Old 01-05-2013, 04:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Re-Member

You go girl!
:ghug3
Old 01-05-2013, 05:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's great, thanks for sharing .
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
SR Fan

I'm so glad you're finding support (and giving it to yourself, too!) - yay!:ghug3
Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That sounds great me01
Old 01-05-2013, 05:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hello ITCHY AND MIDLIFECRISIS thank you for your comment, do you know what i've been in recovery since oct 2011 and ended up in a relationship rite away left the treatment centre and from then put all my recovery down stop working on me 12 step and stopped going to meeting thought i could fix him and he as relapse twice drank for 9 months and how i haven't relapse i will never know i really must av a higher power but in the end i said after the second detox if he doesnt put things in place i will leave him and i ad to leave in the end coz he picked the drinking up again, in between all this my uncle died and my dad needs a kidney transplant which my mum is a perfect match and so they are both goin in hospital on the 31 jan 2013 so i've got alot goin on which he knows all bout then a few days later i gets a phone call off the hospital he is a mental unit tried to hang him self how self, jst felt like my life couldn't get any worse but what he forgets is that im in recovery, but now i've had to tell him that we will not be getting back together coz of everything and he is pulling on my heart strings but do you know what i've got my self back in meeting and on my 12 steps and feeling GREAT HAHA had a lovely few days with some girls in recovery that have been AMAZING WITH ME SO IM VERY VERY GRATEFUL hOW R U BOTH? XXXX
Old 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Trudger of Happy Destiny

Sounds great. Glad to hear you are doing well.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

fernaceman do know what if i can stay clean for 15 months and put me work down and then to come out of the relationship clean other people can do you jst av to believe in your self and stay strong but putting my work down and other people in recovery as made things very hard but i'm back round all people that our clean and sober and i'm coming on loads sooooooooo grateful... How u xx
Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

me01, Thank you all to every one that has helped me the last week and im here if any 1 needs any help hope every one is ok take care xxxxx? You are FANTASTIC. Thank you and back at ya.