Notices

Soooo many tries...

Old 01-06-2013, 12:44 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Day 1 is a start

gigi
Old 01-06-2013, 01:10 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

dancing girl. So sorry you are struggling. I understand how you feel, it is similar to me. It is not easy and I can't think of answers for your questions. But concentrate on one thing you said.

I did three weeks and felt soooo good.

Please stay sober. It gets better. I am just past 9 months sober and have the same problems. My last relationship was a drinking one and it broke my heart to break it off. It was nearly a year ago now and it is a distanct memory. But I am lonely. I live in a very rural area, only good thing is the quaint village pubs, all I needed for 6 years. Now I am bored, lonely and isolated. Everyone I know is in these pubs, I go now and again for a soft drink and to see everyone but it was another world and I don't belong anymore.

I am now making plans to move nearer town and am looking forward to the move. I need a lot to keep me busy. I am also looking at jobs again. I had 4 years with a rich man in a drinking relationship. No work just pubs and holidays. all inclusive, drink as much as you like. Sounds good but I am happier now because I am sober.

Please please please, carry one, take a day at a time and USE THIS SITE. Meetings are not there 24/7, this site is. I don't know about you but I need someone there 24/7.

There were 3 'pleases', one for each of your children. Unfortunately I never had any and it is a bit regret of mine, enjoy them. Take care.