Notices

a sweet idea xxx

Old 01-04-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile a sweet idea xxx

a good friend of mine sent me an idea to start this new year, i thought id share it with my friends here too.

get a jar,, any ole jar will do,, (is that a song?? ) lol

write lil notes of anything that happens that maked you feel happy or anything you did that was cool, special, lovely, ect ,, pop it in,, and at the end of this year ,, open it up and read thru all the lil notes you have inside,,, should hopefully make you feel proud and happy, xx

i started mine last nite,,, watched my fav film ,, "true romance" with my beaut hubby,, we watched it when we 1st got 2gether,,, and it made me remember just how much i love him,,,, and how cool he is ,,,, he's so cool,,, he's so cool,,, he's so cool,,,, (for peeps who know the film ) xxx

good luck, and have fun with it,, just a nice thing ,,, lv you all
lv cleo xxxxxxx
xxxx
:ghug3
Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's the second time I've heard that idea. I think I'll give it a try
Old 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

A great idea but why wait a year to read the notes inside? Why not just read them whenever you're feeling down for a good pick-me-up?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well there's a limit to everything however. Even "cool". I love my dog but I found that my wife had left him out in the yard for two hours in 15 degree weather. When I let him in he was so "cool". From now on he stays close to me so I can keep him warm! As they say in church, "Go then and do likewise!" Gotta go now and get myself "any ole jar"! Thanks, Cleo, and Happy New Year.

W.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Grateful to be free

I'm doing this. It's a good practice just to stop at the end of the day and think of something good that happened, there are a few days that I wasn't able to put anything in the jar as well...hmmm.

I bought myself a page a day calendar (half off) so I always have a little bit of paper handy to write on. And I got a beautiful tall glass jar with one of those clamp tops at the flea market for a buck!
Old 01-04-2013, 12:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Clear Eyes Full Heart

I keep seeing this idea too. Just made the jar! Thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

wow,, it is a lovely thing to do,, and im so pleased some of my friends here think so too,,, just a lil someatte,,, i like being nice and happy,, i struggle every day with all sorts of issues,, yet im not always a naughty, rude, offensive gal,,,and some peeps get jealous of me,, i cany help being fun and positive,, lolx
i also canny help trying to have a laff,,, im a very caring ,sensitive gal,, who will do anything to help anyone,,, i dont like being boring tho ,, OK?
peace and love to you my friends,,, enjoy your jar,,, i am xxx
lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx