Notices

Newby

Old 12-31-2012, 08:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bkw

Newby

Hi! I am a newcomer. I have a story that is the worst. My Husband is an Alcoholic. BAD! He has almost died two times already and been in a coma. The Doctors cannot explain why he is alive today. He only has 8% liver function. That was 2 years ago. For the last year and a half he started drinking again. Hard liquor! Big bottles in one day. This has been the worst year of my life. He checked into Rehab three weeks ago and gets out Monday. I frankly don't know what to do. He knows he could die. I don't think hes been there long enough. He says he's ready I don't know though.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Bkw

I understand your fears. I can only hope your husband has that same aha moment I and many others have had here and turns his life around.

There's a lot of support for you here too though. Do also check out our Family and Friends forum too
Old 12-31-2012, 09:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Trudger of Happy Destiny

Hey there. Welcome to the board! Check out the family and friends area. There are a lot of people who have probably gone through the same thing you are experiencing. We're also here to help with anything, if we can!