Notices

Pissed away a year

Old 12-31-2012, 05:59 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JimJim View Post
I have not been able to find a way to stop.

I did type some winging circumstances and deleted them.

It has most definately been the worst year. I don't think it's possible to be worse. It ticks all the right boxes on the miserable checklist. Lost job, girlfriend, death of parents, How does life become harder?

Well, there were the winging circumstances. I have been off for a week or two here and there. I came back from a professional mediical job abroad to sort it out, but the year has been a fail.

I have just pissed away a whole year. A whole year of nothing but drinking day and night. I'm completely ashamed and find it difficult to comprehend where the last year has gone. Everyday I promise will be different and I will for change, but it has been the same.

I have been to the depths I'm sure of it. I've coward on the floor with the withdrawals wishing I was dead, all of what I had has gone and I have had that moment where I know enough is enough a few times. Yet, it happens over and over.

I know it's a recovery website and so I have refrained for posting whilst I have been drinking. But, I need to find a way to stop, I need to find something, or next year willl be a sorry repeat of the last.

I am pretty much at my wits end, I'm sorry for posting that, but maybe someone will take something from the post.
Dude I've pissed away a life. I know exactly how you feel. I'm just lost