Notices

Reading these posts seem to help

Old 12-19-2012, 03:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Reading these posts seem to help

I have been reading all of you posts and they sure seem to help at least for alittle while and thank you all.Then my co dependent behaviors kick back in.I have been married to an alcoholic for the past 15 years.Its been one thing after another for years and I am just so tired.I have read all the books and think I should be able to handle all these crazy situations but when she is drunk I just go ahead and argue and carry on like a fool.To her I am the cause for all the problems.Maybe I am,,anyway thanks and I am going to keep reading to hopefully find a better way.By the way before she past out an hour ago she was through with me.Wish I had a dime for evertime she said that.that
Old 12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have you seen the friends and family forum Michael?
It would be a great support for you.
Of course you are welcome all around here, but the stickies, (permanent posts at the top of the F&F section) would make good reading.
Do you go to AlAnon?
Old 12-19-2012, 04:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Holly I have been reading from the friends and family forum and its been a great help. Sounds crazy but I am not allowed to go to al anon,she thinks I will be telling people only my side of the story.We went to marriage counseling. And she said I could not bring up the drinking.Thanks