Notices

Day 6

Old 12-16-2012, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face Day 6

It's Sunday morning and I'm starting Day 6. Been awake since 5:00am but did not wake up to panic attack like I did yesterday. Was feeling like I was riding an emotional roller coaster for a while. One Day at a Time? Hell, for me it's more like 5 min. at a time. But after talking with friends and watching my favorite re-runs in bed I'm feeling better. I'm feeling more hopeful, stronger and more in control. Life is good and getting better. Thanks again to everyone here for your posts and encouragement.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
SR Fan

Congrats on your 6 days! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better.... The mood swings will level out eventually - just keep taking things as they come and think positive. You can do this!
Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks artsoul! I know I can do this. I'm feeling pretty good now. Watching the snow as its coming down. Will be so happy to have the Xanax and alcohol out of my system completely. But everyday is getting a little better and my sense of hope is increasing.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good luck DS...your Eureka moment is coming soon...when you realise that you are not 'giving anything up' but gaining so much more in life!