Notices

failure once again.

Old 04-18-2004, 06:43 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

Smile Re: failure once again.

CAPITAL LETTERS JUST FOR YOU ALICE.HELLO ALL,YESTERDAY WAS VERY TRYING,I'M TRYING TO GET INTO A PROGRAM,I NEED BIGTIME HELP RIGHT NOW.SO MANY PROBLEMS,VERY OVERWHELMING!MY BRAIN TELLS ME DEATH WOULD BE THE SOLUTION,I KNOW THAT IT'S MY DISEASE TALKING.YOU GUY'S HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE .I'LL FIND OUT AN ANSWER LATER TODAY,WAITING ON A BED.I'LL POST BEFORE I LEAVE,MY GIRLFRIEND CAN UPDATE YOU ALL.I'VE PUT HER THROUGH HELL.I AM READY TO STAND UP AND BE ACCOUNTABLE. THANX ALL........STAY STRONG ted :band the band played on dan......
Old 04-18-2004, 06:59 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Hey Ted,
I was just checking this thread to see how you're doing. Sounds like you're moving in the right direction. We are all behind you in spirit. Keep those good thoughts in mind as you step forward.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 04-18-2004, 07:05 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Sweet Sounds of Heaven

Re: failure once again.

Hello My Friend Ted

I just loged on and saw your name, it put a smile on my face. Ted I am so glad you have hope today. When I 1st got clean I felt just like you. I am glad you are seeking help. Ted when I got of rehab my outlook on my life got so much better. When I went into rehab I felt like I had no where to go except death also. Like you said that is our disease (devil) talking to our heads. Ted my prayers are with you, NEVER give up Hope, the miracle will happen.

I was getting ready to call the SR police when I saw host, I thought maybe you were kidnaped. Ted I love you and it will get better. STAYSTRONG!
Old 04-18-2004, 07:19 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

(((TED)))))))- Good luck with your re-hab! I am prayin for you! Trish.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:10 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Dan

((((Ted))))
My friend, I send you some of the hope that was given to me when I arrived in rehab. Go in with the attitude you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is your time Ted. Girlfriend will take care of her. My thoughts are with you oh CAPITAL one! Don't forget to say so long before you go. We'll keep your chair warm until you return. I love you Ted.

Dan
Old 04-18-2004, 10:28 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Paused

Ted--
I was feeling that way 3 weeks ago - in a way it feels like forever and in another way I remember every chill. I actually drank so much that I had a seizure and I am not epileptic!!!
I have never had a seizure in my life-- scared the hell out of me. I thought that I was going to die. But you know what?? Two days ago I almost had to handcuff myself to the couch so I didn't go drinking again. You know, this warm weather, after a cold winter... I just wanted a beer. But I knew I would be sitting at a bar -- inside for the next 8 hours or until I couldn't walk. It took hours of fighting with myself... I had to reason why I should go get a beer and why I shouldn't... Finally I went and took a bath.
It is hard too, when you have someone on top of you telling you how stupid you are for drinking, like a spouse or girlfriend, especially when you are hungover. Listen to yourself, your inner self and just tell the other voice to shut up!!
Old 04-18-2004, 11:46 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

GOT IT NOW DAN.SOMETIMES MY CONFUSIOUN RUBS OFF.HELLO ALL,LOOKS LIKE NO BED TILL TOMORROW.BE HANGIN HERE TODAY,THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.I'M JUST SICK TRYIN TO GET BETTER. STAY STRONG ted
Old 04-18-2004, 01:32 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

(((((((TED)))))))) LOVE YOU! WE ALL WILL SUPPORT YOU ...AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND if she posts for you.
you know that when it gets really really hard and we are the most tired that this is the time we usually have to really start fighting. just rest in between rounds. come back to the corner here and we will be here. hugs hugs and heaping helpings of LOVE. you are doing great keep going champ. alice
Old 04-18-2004, 07:34 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Ted, Good to hear that your going in for some help. I also put my wife through hell, emotional and financially with all my drinking problems. I am very thankful that she did not leave me. I hope your GF sees the real Ted behind the disease and will support you through this. Hang in there - things get better.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:31 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

Ted-How are you today? If I dont hear from you before you go good luck and god bless! What a great investment in your self and your recovery! I admire your courage! Will miss you! Prayers to you Ted! Love,Trish.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:11 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

HELLO TO ALL.I'M TRYING TO STAY STRONG,I'VE ENDURED SO MUCH,SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS.I KNOW IN MY HEART THERE IS A REASON FOR IT ALL.I WAS THINKING ONE DAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ANOTHER BY SHARING MY EXPERIENCES.MY LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU ALL.I'M HOPING FOR A CALL THIS MORNING ABOUT REHAB????? ted
Old 04-19-2004, 05:15 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

You have already helped others Ted! Bless-you! Trish...Peace.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:17 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Dan

Ted, as far as helping another person my friend, already done buddy. Your spirit and courage to want change are splashed all over these pages. I hope that call comes quick Ted. And if it doesn't come this morning, don't bloody quit on them. When I made up my mind I needed treatment, I hassled and bugged and phoned and e-mailed and begged until I got a bed. I took the first one available, 250 miles away. Be a pain in the A$$ with these people!
Until they give you a bed that is. You're going to be all right my friend!

DD
Old 04-19-2004, 05:32 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

DAN IF THERES ONE THING I'M GOOD AT IT'S BEING A PAIN IN THE A$$.YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST,THANKS TRISH.I ADMIRE ALL YOUR WISDOM DAN,ONE MARTY,YOU GOT IT.ALICE,stay strong,i mean STAY STRONG! :beerchug: :uzi2:
Old 04-19-2004, 05:37 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Paused

Ted,
I am new here, and obviously I don't know you yet.. but I wanted to add that I am overwhelmed witht he support for you. I am here too. We never turn our backs on you. Don't YOU turn your back on you either. You are worth working for. I don't know if you've been to rehad before, but it changed my life. There is one here in Tucson that is fabulous!!! ANyway, just wanted to add my prayers to all the others that care!!
Old 04-19-2004, 05:43 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Ted, Don't stop 5 minutes before the miracle. I live in Charlottesville, VA, but sometimes go to meetings in Richmond. There are great meetings there. If you want we got, you'll do what we did.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:05 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Sweet Sounds of Heaven

Hello My Friend Ted,

Dan has said it all, "Your spirit and courage to want change are splashed all over these pages". Ted you have helped us all so much. I did the same thing as Dan, I became a pain in the butt to the rehab center I called them everyday morning and evening. When I got there I felt like I knew some of them we had talked so much.
Ted I see your spirit shining. I love you and wish you the best. How is your Host doing? Prayers coming your way.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:28 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Chy

And we love pain's in the ass!! Good luck to ya Ted! We'll be waiting to hear from you when your done. Be good, do as they say, and utilize this time to re-group. *hugs*
Old 04-19-2004, 08:44 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Great job reaching out for help.!! Proud of you!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 02:12 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

HELLO ALL,HOPE LIFES TREATING YOU WELL.NO ANSWERS YET ABOUT REHAB.PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE IM TOLD.I'VE BEEN HANGING IN THERE, I DID'NT DRINK TODAY.COFFEE DIET.G/F USES THE WORD HOST INSTEAD OF HOSTAGE,IT SOUNDS NICER!SHE HAS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE,SHE LOVES THE "GOOD TED",YOU KNOW THE JECKLE N HYDE THING.BEEN TRYING TO KEEP BUSY,SO I DO'NT THINK TO MUCH.BE ONLINE FOR A WHILE,JUST NEED SUPPORT IS ALL.LIKE WE SAY IN PGH.,YUNZ R DA BEST....STAY STRONG ted