Notices

nursiepoo

Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

nursiepoo

I used nursipoo because my nurse mentor called me that years ago when I was a new nurse. That was a better time in my life. I have 2 son's 1 is disabled and 20 years old and my youngest is 6. My husband has been drinking alcohol since maybe 1995 and after our youngest was born he progressed from beer to vodka. This is when he changed and I have become the stressed, unhappy, lost, person I am today. He has promised to quit over and over and over again and has a couple of times. I can't trust him if I work late to be home safe with the kid's anymore. He has vowed to quit again but I am getting him help. He thinks cleaning the house makes up for how he has acted and now has an attitude towards me. I absolutly feel like I am coming apart at the edge's. I have no one in my family that I can trust to talk to, I quess I don't want them to look at my husband as a failure. Actually, that isn't it at all, they drink too. So by hopefully getting him some help this site will help me vent my frustration's a little.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! The Friends and familly forum will also have some good support for you.