Notices

the blues and confused

Old 04-13-2004, 08:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy the blues and confused

Hi friends,

just a little upset tonight life in general is not going my way but i am having a hard time distinguising what i can control and cant. i am being pulled in many directions. jobs $$ illness ect. all my kids are doing there thing to make me nuts. I took myself off welbutrin for a month but have started up again causes im getting down, forgive the complaints. Im fighting off a big urge to drink tonight. havent felt like this in awhile. sorry for joining in my pity party,
when does it stay better. i do not feel like im connecting at aa anymore. my life is always on my mind. i want to enjoy it not think about what wrong with it all the time. i have no faith that i am doing the right thing , like i have a chance to buy a business. but i am immobile. cant decide. my husband is loosing his job, its like lots of things are hitting the fan. one of my kids is ill. the other is hauting me to get this business that i am afraid of doing and the other i walk on egg shells with. went to a meeting tonight but was in another world. this will be an on my knees chat tonight.. i dont feel i hafve the right to feel like this after camming back from back from florida, i did tell 2 people i trust about aa and they were happy for me.
well folks thats all
love lin
Old 04-13-2004, 09:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sweet Sounds of Heaven

Re: the blues and confused

Hello Lin

Hang in there, you have come so far. Give the welbutrin time to start working again. Lin, when I get one of the dark clouds over me, I pray and I pray. Lin are you working the steps? Do you have a sponser?
Lin, stay sober & stay strong, I am praying for you.
Sending you extra hugs tonight. (((((Lin)))))
Lin, if you need me, pm me or e-mail me anytime. I Love you.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

Sending you strength and courage! Your doing great so hang in there it will get better.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

(((Lin)))((hugs))
Like Janet says you have come so far, dont give up now. I can relate to what you say about the meds. I take wellbutrin and lexapro for my Bipolar/manic depression, and you have to give it time to work. Even when you go off of it for awhile. I should say "especially" when you go off of it for awhile. There have been times when I'v tried to quit taking mine and it has really done a number on me. It made me have the blues real bad. My doctor says never try to go off of it all at once because that is exactly one of the side effects it can have on you. So give the meds a chance to start working again, and in the mean time get back to your meetings, they well help. And keep posting here, that always helps me to "talk" it out. If you feel like you would like to talk, I'm here for you, just like Janet says she is. Hang in there, it well get better. Love you, Bonni ((big hugs))