Notices

moving on

Old 11-17-2012, 04:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

moving on

Hey approaching the month mark and boy its been a struggle at times. Throwing in the towel now as I look back on it would have made things easier (for a while) but im glad I have stayed strong.
It just seems the people closest to me just now are the ones stressin me out. So im goin to leave them out for a while and focus on me. Im really fukin angry though to be honest and can see a big change in the way its going to be.
Along with heavy anxiety and panic attacks happening out of nowhere. Ill sit on a train and if someone sits next to me I burn up and sweat, the more I think about it the worse the panic becomes. It seems I can't help it. Then wen they go I wonder wat the hell that was all about and I can get on a bit , but it'll play on my mind though. It seems I've lost the care free side of me I want back, ye know.
i don't want a drink at all, just venting really. Seems as though I could glide by these woes with a feIw drinks and everythings fine.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Miko, moving on? You are FANTASTIC. Congratulations.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have a month too. I have fits of nervousness. Sometimes I can't get my words out and I get frustrated and start stuttering. I feel quietly pleased with myself when I realize I have not drank. I can't believe I have done this. I do not feel excited with happiness and positivity though. I guess I really messed myself up this last bout. I don't want to drink but I don't want to feel the way I do. Good work on your month I know it is hard.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Grats on both of you for 30 days!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Congrats on one month Miko and Escapist!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank people. Yeah escapist, the drink was a good mask for our frailties ah bro?
I
Wat are you doing this time round to stay sober?
I hope for you, you feel even though quite tender to all the new feeling, you weigh it up and realise that this is better than lyin in the gutter.
Peace
Old 11-18-2012, 01:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
instant

Goodo Miko. My emotions took months to settle down- but they did- I hope it works out that way for you too