Notices

Am i wrong?

Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Am i wrong?

My ex is an alcholic, after we divorced he convienced me he would not drink again, which I should have known better so I moved back in. My three grown children won't have anything to do with me for the most part because they have seen how he has brought me down. My son finally gave in last Friday to let my granddaughters age 3 and 5 to come to our house. What does he do? GETS DRUNK.Everytime something pertains to my family he gets drunk. I am tired, I am fed up, I am through, my only problem is finances. Before I met him I was on my own doing pretty well considering the cost of things. I ended up moving out,(long story in itself) in with my son and back in with him. My question is, I can save enough money to move out by the first of the year and not be in debt, am I wrong in biting my tounge and staying until I can move out. My intentions are not to "use" him so to speak, but he pays no rent, his dad manages a trailer park, and to be honest, in many ways I feel like he has used me. I am just fed up with living this kind of life style and trying to figure a way to get out without doing knee deep in debt.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Punkin

maybe a little debt might be worth a whole lot of peace of mind?

D
Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I think your relationships with your children and grandchildren are the most important thing. Get out when you can. Do what you have to do to be happy and sane and safe.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Originally Posted by PaperDolls View Post
I think your relationships with your children and grandchildren are the most important thing. Get out when you can. Do what you have to do to be happy and sane and safe.
Totally agree! Start the process now
Old 11-13-2012, 03:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree with the above posts! Best of luck......the situation must be very hard.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Your relationship with your children and grandchildren is the most precious thing. Do whatever you need to do to make that work.