Notices

worried!!!

Old 11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry worried!!!

Day 10.. Happy. I've lost three pounds just from quitting drinking, but today I feel like I want a drink... I don't tell myself I can't,I tell myself its a life style change... Just need positive words... Thank you
Old 11-09-2012, 12:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You've made it this far, don't give up now!! Our worst day sober is better than any day drunk
Old 11-09-2012, 12:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

im on day 9! longest ive been clean in a long long time. i feel great, everything is falling into its space where it is spose to be. I suggest meditating, reading the blue book, working your steps. Requent meetings as much as you can, you can do it. Beleive me if i can do this you can!!!! i have faith. day by day just tell your self, i can do this, nothing cant stop me!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Fridays are really hard in early sobriety. Try to think through until Saturday morning and how great and relieved you will feel to wake up and know you did the right thing.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Today is my day ten too. When I wake up in the morning knowing that yesterday I didn't drink, it is a good day. As the sober day count gets higher...the reasons not to drink get higher as well.

I have lost weight too and I feeeeel so much better. Drinking causes me to eat more, exercise less, and give up. When I drink I lose all control, I don't like that, and it seeps into every area of my life. That one drink leads down a path of negative- everything. Let the craving pass and look for that feeling of complete victory of not giving in to it. The desire will be fleeting but the reality of being a stronger better healthier happier you will last a lot longer. (: YOu can do it!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Just take it a day at a time. Just stay sober today. Tomorrow is not here yet.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank you all... Going to get my hair cut and take a long with in this beautiful crisp fall weather.. Meditate and let it pass... Xoxo
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Just remember it always passes. I remember my first days and it always felt like something was missing. Get through today, watch a good movie tonight and tomorrow will take care of itself. Stay strong, 10 days is awesome.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

I can guarantee you won't regret having stayed sober when you wake up tomorrow morning kmick