Notices

Two Things...

Old 11-08-2012, 07:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Two Things...

One:
Today is day 8. I finally have my first week behind me!! I'm very excited about that. The last attempt I made to stop drinking lasted about 2 weeks; however, I'm much more optimistic this time (ESPECIALLY since I have SR this time around!!). I have only had one craving; luckily, it was on election day and the stores were not selling alcohol that day. I've been quite tired each day, but nothing unmanagable. I've also been sleeping great at night, which is something I'm THRILLED to welcome into my life!!

Two:
My sister in law is in labor right now. I'M GOING TO BE A SOBER AUNT!! I'm going to remember today... ALL OF IT! Seeing him for the first time, holding him, seeing my SIL & BIL with all smiles (they have tried every means possible for a baby and on their last fertility center attempt, she was able to get pregnant). I couldnt be more proud of them .... or myself!!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

well done jen,, i too am on my day8, well will be very soon,, im so excited bout my new,,, me,, its so lovely to be back,,x
keep it up hun,, and congrats on the near birth of your nephew/neice!!
ive got 23 and still counting,, my brothers first will be here nxt may!! very lovely but very expensive at xmas time lol!!
keep happy and let us know how it goesxxx

ooooo i just love new babies,,, lv cleo xxx
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Than you. And Congratulations to you as we'll!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

How amazing it will be to hold that little baby with no booze breath, wondering if you are still over the limit, worrying if they will know if you hae been drinking and can they trust you with a baby.

To me nothing symbolises a new start better than a new life!

My baby was such a bad sleeper and still is. My sister used to take her out for a walk everyday so that I could sleep for an hour or so. I will never forget her help, it meant a lot and helped a lot.

I am so excited for you, please come back and tell me all the news....x