Notices

Addicted

Old 11-07-2012, 01:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Addicted

I been using heroin for about for to six months been considering detox am hiring road blocks and losing interest in getting help I use several times a day andmy doses are increasing by a lot I went from snorting to accasional needle use with snorting I go through withdrawl daily if I go more then four hours with out it. It strts with the restless legs followed by lack of attention quickly followed by thoughts of using and if I continue to not do it I get sharp stomach pains and constipation and neasua and achy body. I made it a week and that was just due to lack of ability to gain access and as soon as I could get it again I went deeper in and increased use the more road blocks the more loss of interest and the more I use really losing interest in stopping this is my second time into addiction with this and a few close calls inbetween. It is harder the next time through
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR. I don't known much about heroin withdrawal, but I know there are people here who have kicked it. They should be along soon to reply to your post.
You can also check out the substance abuse threads which may help you

You can beat this. Others have. And live good lives without being tied down to a drug.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pipparina View Post
Welcome to SR. I don't known much about heroin withdrawal, but I know there are people here who have kicked it. They should be along soon to reply to your post.
You can also check out the substance abuse threads which may help you

You can beat this. Others have. And live good lives without being tied down to a drug.
This. I too, don't know much about heroin, but I encourage some of our community members here to chime in when they log on to offer some insights.

I do know that recovery is always possible, and you can do it. Lots of people here have. Glad to have you with us.