Notices

Posted by wishisedno

Old 04-11-2004, 12:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Posted by wishisedno

wishisedno has been unable to log in so I'm posting this here for her so she can get more support.

Im in such shock...I lost a really good friend of mine...All i keep saying is she aint really gone...Her mothers doing a autopsy..to see what really happen..But what they think is she has relapsed recently..and gotten back with her EX..who got her back into dope..they sed she OD'd and instead of him trying to help and call 911 he just left her..to come back later to her dead...My counselor who we shared with..was really upset...Because she was such a wonderful person..and this isnt because shes dead..She really was i saw her 3 weeks ago..and she took the time out to ask me how i was doing..because shes been busy with school and everything..I knew she was having problems...But i didnt wanna totally come out and accuse her of relapsing since at that time i thought it was just a rumor..But i did ask her how she was doing but she totally didnt wanna talk about it..But now that its after the fact..Im sitting her thinking maybe i should of pressured her..Im also thinking after how many times she taught me to grab a hostage when im craving..why didnt she do the same when she was in trouble...I know it was her pride and embarrisment which kept her from asking for help..I guess im gonna go through alotta emotions...I never had a friend of mine as close as this die on me..It is another lesson in this disease..and how ruthless it is...Even after all the work she did..She seemed like the perfect recovering addict..Everything you think your suppose to do she did...She totally made a complete 360..When she first came to my program she was loud and vulgur...People sed when she be with my counselor in his office you could hear her cursing him out while they were all in the group room...I never saw her that way...When i got to the program she was a nice caring person...she was the first who reached out to me.,..She helped me out when my bf got really bad into xanax...She was a great friend..and im never gonna forget her...she will live on in me and all who she touched..Godbless you EVA,,

Old 04-11-2004, 01:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

oh Eva i am so sorry for the loss of your friend. it is just so sad and she sounds like a wonderful person. it is so hard to lose the people we care about. she is at peace and no longer suffering but the loved ones left behind suffer so badly. i really hope you are taking care of yourself and please know that i have you in my thoughts. (((((Eva)))) i think you have honored your friend beautifully and though it is hearbreaking to hear i am glad that you shared. we all know firsthand the struggle with addiction she was going through. i am sorry that she could not share her most recent struggle with anyone. we are so hard on ourselves!!!
you are not responsible for her choice to use again. there is only so much any of us can do. none of us have a crystal ball to look into... so sometimes we don't know we should push for info. we can't always see the signals. it's always easy after the fact. you are just a human being like she was... so please do not do the what ifs in your mind. it won't change anything and will only drive you crazy and you need to take care of yourself right now. i am so sorry for your loss. my heart goes out to your friend and those she left behind. take care-alice
Old 04-11-2004, 03:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((((((wishisedno)))))))

Gosh I'm so saddened to hear about this. Don't let this drag you down wishisedno, they say there is a reason why things happen, I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but it does make me wonder. It truly is a sad loss, and such a waste, it just goes to show you none of us will ever be safe and from these demons that keep after us, and shows we need to stay on our toes at all times.

Don't take this on your shoulders and burden yourself with it, it's not your fault, and your dear friend would not want you to carry that around, it's NOT YOUR FAULT, it was meant to be, sad to say.

You'll find a way to deal with this, we have to. I've had a couple shocks with people dying from alcohol, but life goes on, as darn hard as it is at times, it goes on, and we keep moving forward, working on keeping ourselves well.

I hope you soon find peace in this wishisedno, I'll be praying for you.

Sending tons of love, extra hugs, and many prayers your way.....feel so sad for you...lifes lessons can be so harsh at times, but they can also make us stronger, I know it doesn't feel that way at the time, but........love Denise

(((Morning Glory))), thank you so much for posting this for wishisedno.....hugs MG.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

So Sorry

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU.STAY STRONG .GODSPEED. ted
Old 04-11-2004, 05:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Jackie,

I'm so sorry for your loss. As Denise said, don't let it pull you down too far. We don't undedrstand why things like this happen, but we must try to accept it. Your friend will always be in your heart and you should remember her with love. You can use this experience as motivation to stay sober and live a good life.

Love, Anna
Old 04-11-2004, 06:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

****************************{Jackie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry . Life is so cruel sometimes and my candles are lit and the Goddess now knows If you need to talk I'm here Please don't hesitate.....

My life is very bad also........Please Anna will give you my e-mail address.

Much Love to you in this time of need.
Talk to me. I have cared very much for you.

Always Love,
EL
Old 04-11-2004, 06:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I lost the mother of my grandson to an overdose 2 years ago (gosh has it really been that long??) next month. I still have not made sense of it and I doubt I ever will. It is simply senseless and we are left with the rubble.

Grieving is a process...pls take care of yourself,
JT