Notices

side effects

Old 11-01-2012, 12:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

side effects

Hi all,

Thanks for all your support last night following my first post. It means a lot to me to know that there are people going through/gone through the same as me.

I have a question for those with experience.

Can someone tell me please if this is normal withdrawal symptoms. I went to work, I felt good, today is m now day 6 without alcohol. No fuzzy head and I was feeling positive. However at about 3.30pm (my normal wine o'clock time) I started to feel really sick and started having what I can only describe as a panic attack. I did actually vomit (sorry for the content!) And it took about an hour for me to feel better. Is this normal? I was going hot and cold too.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I feel sick when I don't drink too... and drinking would make it worse for an hour or so, then "cure" it right up. So I do think it's normal. It will pass. If it gets bad, talk to your doctor. I've been gagging on and off this afternoon, and all I've drank today is ice water, even at the restaurant. I struggled a bit to finish my favorite meal, too. When I drink, I eat like a pig. Can't wait to see the pounds start falling off now.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's always a good idea to talk to your dr. It could possibly be related to withdrawls but there's no way to know if it's that or something else.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Not a doctor. Speak to a doctor if you feel you should do. Could be withdrawal, could be something else. Try and eat healthy and take your vitamins. I feel so old when I say that but it helped me lol.

Natom.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
~sb

our body cells have memories, ask your doctor!