Notices

My alcoholic life

Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My alcoholic life

This is my first post, maybe it will make me feel better because I don't feel comfortable telling it to someone in person.

I feel so numb right now. I just got out of jail yesterday because I refused to pay a fine associated with my DWI a few months ago. I just don't know what to do. I have no job, no money, no life just about.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, MrFreeBird. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. You've made a good first step in the right direction by coming on here. There is a TON of support in these threads. Pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and have a look/read around. Glad you're here. :-)
Old 10-24-2012, 08:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mrfreebird View Post
This is my first post, maybe it will make me feel better because I don't feel comfortable telling it to someone in person.

I feel so numb right now. I just got out of jail yesterday because I refused to pay a fine associated with my DWI a few months ago. I just don't know what to do. I have no job, no money, no life just about.
I found sobriety, sanity and serenity in Alcoholics Anonymous. Might just be the ticket for you as well.

All the best.

Bob R
Old 10-24-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Originally Posted by mrfreebird View Post

Been right where you are. After 3 dui's. The last one getting released from my sentence. I had zero. Nothing..

I called AA and started a journey...

I year and half later I can aleast sleep and eat. Much more work to but thanks to the fellowship, they showed my and helped me , when I thought it was over..
Old 10-24-2012, 08:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Me all over...Stuborn,But life Wears us down eventually.Get support...either Meeting,Coming on Forums,or what ever...Stick with the Winners....Keep searching,you'll find the Answer.....Take Care
Old 10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Mr Freebird
You'll find a lot of support here

D