Notices

No sleep and work in an hour

Old 10-22-2012, 02:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face No sleep and work in an hour

Where to go , what to do , How to get support from peoples ,Loves one cant help they just dont understands what addiction is .I beleive only an addict understands the severety of an addict problem . I try the 12 steps and graduate high as a kite beleive it or not.

Really i need friends to talk too and have none to talk about my problem sometime you feel alone and try to be strong where does it stop really i have to go to work today evenknow i didn't sleep , feel like crap,got scared of stoping breding last night took another 240 pills Oxycocet in the past 15 days and thats trying to be good didnt want to feel like this again and guess what i do feel like crap .I just can't miss work my job will be gone if i keep missing everymonth.

Sorry i'm french the gramma and spelling may not be perfect and i d'ont think to clearly anyone that did those pills will understand perhaps any addiction once your out and going through withdraw is the same .

Just joint and try to get online help friendship peoples to talk too just didnt know where to turn ....

ty for reading this
Old 10-22-2012, 03:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Salut, Tvdani. Bienvenue. C'est bien triste tu vives des heures noires.

It's been a while since I spoke French, so it is not perfect either).

You know, there is no quick fix for addiction. Just try to fight for every day, concentrate on what you have, not on what you did in the past. Here you'll find understanding and support, so keep reading and posting.

I know that to go to job after no sleep at night is harsh.

Take care.