Notices

new here 2 day no norco

Old 10-17-2012, 10:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

new here 2 day no norco

Ive been on Norco for a year now and started taking way more than I was supposed to so now I'm on my 2 nd day with none. This is so hard I think fighting my head is the worst. Is there any thing out there someone can share that can help with the physical pain of it all leg and muscle cramps no sleep......I cant believe I let it get this bad I am the girl who has always been in control....
Old 10-17-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Drink lots of water, overdose on vitamins, sleep is your best friend. Doctors can also prescribe you muscle spasm medication. Take care of yourself, be nice to your body, and best of luck:-)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you your the first person ive heard from. Ive got some b12 some restless leg by hylands that seems to be helping some sleep is almost impossible I took today off from work cause I just couldn't get out of bed. I know there is people way worse off than me and so trying to tough it out I did this to myself. What I'm scared of is I have more surgeries to go through..,
Old 10-17-2012, 02:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR FSFU

I know nothing of norcos but seeking professional advice is generally a good idea I think

you'll find a lot of support here as well - you might want to check out our substance abuse forum too?

Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

D