Notices

19 And Addicted

Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

19 And Addicted

Hi My Name Is Cody,I've Been Taking Hydrocodones For 3yrs Now,In Those 3Yrs
The Longest I've Been Sober Is 16days..I Want Off The Pills But The Psychologicalal
Part Is The Tuffest Challebge I've Ever Had..I Just Graduated This Year..I've Had
3 Jobs And Quit Them All Because Of The Addiction..I Don't Have A Job,Car,I.D,Or A Liscense.Hydrocodones Have Been #1 On My List Everytime I Get $..The Way I Got Pills Was Through My Moms Perscription,She Would Get 10mg/500 120 Of Them..Between Me And My Brother They Were Gone In 3days..I Averaged About 12A Day,Maybe More,My Mon No Longer Has Her Script,And My Brother Has Left Me Out Of Getting Pills When He Gets Paid Since It Cost More $,So I'm Forced To Get Off Etheir Way,Im Scared Will Lose My Family My Gf And My Life If I Don't Get Off,I Wont Have So So Bad..I Am On ay 1 Now,Is There Any Advice On How To Get Past The Psychological Deppres ssion And Body Aches? Thanks..
Old 10-16-2012, 07:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi cody

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Hydros...

my default advice is always to see a Dr if you're having physical trouble or depression tho....there are a lot of free or low cost clinics around the US these days

2-1-1 Call Center Search

2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.
Free/Low-Cost/Sliding-Scale Clinics
The 10816 clinics in this database are free, low cost, low cost with a sliding scale based on income, or offer some type of financial assistance.
Recovery groups like NA or SMART can help with face to face support too, and you'll find a lot of support here.

I'd also check out our substance abuse forum as well:

Substance Abuse - SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

Welcome to SR

D