Notices

Approaching day 6

Old 10-13-2012, 04:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Approaching day 6

Wish me luck. Will be an entire day with the kids, its when i get home tonight and try to wind down that scares me, old routines.... The hubby already bought me a bottle of wine last night, i told him i was too tired,which i was thankfully, i didnt get home from my sons game til just after 10, they lost by the way. Idk, it wasnt tnhat hrd to turn it down. I cant trust that i always will, ive been this far before. I have more and better support now though. I will try to stay on my toes today and watch for trigger and stay away from them.... Humm.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You need to be honest and upfront about your decision to live a sober life, especially with the ones closest to you... No idea why your husband bought a bottle of wine for you, I can just conclude that you did not advise him about your choice to live a better life....
Old 10-13-2012, 05:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

He knowz and has known. He just thinks hes being nice and want his drinking buddy. He is part ofmy prob, but he is his own prob. I can only worrie about me. This isnt the first time ive tried to quit. Like i said before he literally thinks my problem is that i need to learn how to control it better. I dont know why he doesnt get that i am dying every time i drink, i have told him this. He is in a bigger denile than me i guess. This has been going on for years. I hope i can lead and he will follow, rather than the other way. I have 4 kids and am in no position to leave him, nor do i want to. Im not there yet. He has to come to his own terms on his own time. Today i have to take care of me.