Notices

Scared and almost shaking.....

Old 09-21-2012, 11:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink Scared and almost shaking.....

Caffiene and melatonin.... What an ugly combination! While I was in a nice slumber last night, the dreams were somewhat vivid. Tonight I had a man chasing me with a knife, he was watching me from the shadows, like a ninja. He kept calling me "esse".... He stopped me on a concrete loading dock and threatened me, I said ya know what, I'm done being your puppet, I can't do what you want so, eff you! The knife came down so close to my neck with an innocent bystander right there. He said no, I'm not going to kill you yet....and then I woke up....almost shaking like a leaf! Wow!!!!! As I just typed this out.... The man trying to kill me is the beast, the knife is the alcohol and the man watching innocently? Well not sure who he would be here.....but wow..... I could have handled this dream at like 5 am, now it's 150 am and the dream shook me enough to make me want to keep my eyes open with toothpicks the rest ofmthenday!!' No, that can't happen.... I have so much to do today!

Maybe it's a presentation of being able to stand up for myself.... I don't know, but I am facing ,y fears and feeling things I don't want to feel, but need to feel. I can only believe you all that its worth it.... So far I concur! However, I would rather feel the effects of this dream, because if I was drinking, I wouldn't remember crap, awake or passed out! Life is good! Good night for a second time sr! It's now officially say 27/40! Boom! Peace out! Xoxox
Old 09-22-2012, 12:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

I am a big dreamer myself..

Some are a lot more fun than others ..

Your growing and learning your way Chard.. Your doing great.. I hope you rest easy now and the next couple hours are of comfort dreams..
Old 09-22-2012, 01:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've had weird luck with melatonin... Sometimes it doesn't really work at all, sometimes it gives me odd sleep and dreams. The only thing that seems to consistently work for me is exercise. Just went to the gym (at 1am - there's a reason I belong to 24 Hour Fitness!)
Old 09-22-2012, 01:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Have you ever thought about writing a book Chardonnay :>?

You definitely drew me into your narrative! I like your positive ending about at least you remembered it good or bad :>

Sweet dreams
Old 09-22-2012, 01:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Dreams can be so bad they leave you in a mess for the whole day

I had the scariest lucid dream ever, and a false awakening with it. That left me frightened to go to sleep, or sleep in the same bed! It took me a few days to get over it!

You have interpreted it well

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:51 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Two words....Decaf tea.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:53 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I feel for you. I don't have vivid nightmares often, but waking up with heart racing and feeling jittery is no fun at all.