SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Need a live chat that doesn't use Flash... I have an iPad... (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/267607-need-live-chat-doesnt-use-flash-i-have-ipad.html)

SoberForMySon 09-08-2012 04:35 PM

Need a live chat that doesn't use Flash... I have an iPad...

This sites chat and most I have found for online AA all don't work with my Apple iPad device. Very frustrating. I also have an Android phone... So something on there would work too, but the iPad would be better!!! Out of the home meetings are not very good for me with my anxiety, my young son, and my need to be discrete about my drinking issue. Any mobile users with links, please and thank you!!! :You_Rock_

Dee74 09-08-2012 04:58 PM

we can't link to other recovery sites here, so it's best if anyone has any info they PM you SFMS.

we are available on Forum Runner.

Forum Runner - vBulletin / XenForo / myBB / IP.Board / phpBB Forum iPhone App

We will keep members informed when other options become available. :)

D

SoberForMySon 09-08-2012 05:26 PM

Thanks!

PurpleKnight 09-08-2012 06:11 PM

Are you able to download and use the browser Firefox? I don't use windows or microsoft either, only apple, and Firefox allows the Java plug in to work for chat on this site, worth a go!

Angel71 12-22-2016 05:18 AM

How to find on forum runner

we are available on Forum Runner.

We will keep members informed when other options become available. :)

D[/QUOT

How do I actually find your forum on forum Runner?

Dee74 12-22-2016 05:51 AM

You've bought up a thread from 2012 :)
I think thats outdated information.

The owners currently recommend you use the mobile version of the site.

D

Angel71 12-22-2016 06:52 AM

How do I find the mobile site or is it the one that opens automatically?

Dee74 12-22-2016 02:00 PM

I'm an old man on a desktop PC but down the left hand side of my page at the bottom there's a choice of skins/modes - Orange, Carbon or Mobile One New :)

Maybe another Iphone/Pad user will see this and help...

D

STDragon 12-22-2016 06:08 PM

You'll have to look for a browser that supports flash. I don't have an apple device so I can't recommend one but if you google it, you'll find a few choices. Then look them up in the apple store.

Dee74 12-22-2016 06:49 PM

You've replied to the OP not the recent post STDragon :)

You need Java to access chat, not Flash.

Firefox works.

D

STDragon 12-22-2016 07:21 PM

oh well, I'm an old man too. Took me a few minutes to figure out 'OP'.

Opivotal 12-22-2016 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by STDragon (Post 6256514)
oh well, I'm an old man too. Took me a few minutes to figure out 'OP'.

:lmao

Angel, haven't you been in the chat room? Were you using your phone?

Mklove 12-22-2016 07:57 PM

I read all this because I use an IPad and can't do the chats. Just read an error message that told me why, gave up.got similar issues with our new computer downstairs. All white screen with crazy directions on how to fix it. Wish the grandchildren wer around.