Notices

Back and determined to change my life

Old 09-05-2012, 06:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Back and determined to change my life

Hello everyone...I joined last September, and here I am again a year later. History of binge once a week drinking. Even though I have tried to either stop or control it...has not happened, and it my weakness. I admit I have not tried hard enough. But...I woke up today feeling differently. No longer am I worried about what others will think when I say No Thanks to the offer of a drink and for the first time look forward to saying I do not drink. I cannot go down the dark road I have been on for a long time anymore. Life is too short.

I am tired of not being in control of myself, tired of not being the strong woman I can be when it comes to self control. In more ways than one, not just drinking. So here I am, and this is the absolute best place to be...I learned that a whole back. Like others, I will post every day and read others progress as well. I am in the Class of September, 2012!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Coco
Welcome back. Staying away from alcohol is a lot easier with the support of other recovery alcoholics, so you are in the right place.

Sheer willpower is a hard way to stop. For me, I neede other people who have been through the same things to help me. Keep reaching out for help. It will make it easier for you.
Old 09-05-2012, 02:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome back Coco x
Old 09-05-2012, 02:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Coco, I'm also struggling.....I had my last beer today at 1pm........and hoping it's my last.
I went on a really bad vodka, JBlack binge and now I'm trying to sober up with beer.....but no more. I'm praying and I mean I'm on my knees
Old 09-05-2012, 03:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Coco,
Welcome back. I log in here at least once a day, it is part of my daily ritual to stay sober,it's not a chore.
Hope this time around you find the strength to stay sober, it's there, just work with it.
Love
caiHong
Old 09-05-2012, 03:07 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back Coco

D