Notices

The drunk phone call

Old 10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by freeatlast1313 View Post
when my xabf was really into a vodka binge I would literally recieve sometimes 20 or more voice mails of incessant quacking, I was at work mind you. He would vassilate between professing how I was "the holy grail of women", missing me, love of his life. The next few would be accusing me of everything from cheating to starting the middle east conflict not to mention being called every degrading name a female can be called. In the worst part of my codie disease I would listen to them all for the entertainment value and to know where he was in his binge timeline. So sick of me, like looking at a train wreck, you know it will be ugly but you just cant help but check it out. Good times. NOT.
When I ended this insane relationship I blocked all ways he can communicate with me. He can still leave voice mails because block on my phone just means it goes straight to vm w/o ringing but now I simply erase without listening. New number coming soon will solve this.

BTW he could drunkenly rampage with out breathing I was sure he was able

to breathe through his ears. I used to call it filibustering but I now know

from this educational site it is called Quacking. So perfect a name because

at certain phases of drunkness ususally after the initial euphoria wore off he

his tone of voice ACTUALLY took on a rather nasal, bragging tone that

really did sound just-like -quacking! Amazing. A's really do seem to work

from some internally implanted script. Thank god I found you guys.
FREE
Old 10-30-2012, 12:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Simply Grateful

I am a drunk emailer as I don't like talking on the phone. The mornings after when I would check my "sent" box I could see that my emails had no point. He had no point... drunken ramblings. It sucks that he got you upset and then probably blacked out and didn't remember anything later on. If he does it again, just hang up.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:57 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I had a couple drunk dialings when I was drinking. Remember that alcohol is a depressant and when I drank too much I would get depressed and sometimes would call people. It never helped. I would not take it for long. if he wants to get help, that is one thing, but if just wants to puke all over the phone, that is another.